Welcome to epoche - our delightful store is located in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, in the community-rich little village of Kallista, overlooking Sherbrooke Forest.
Epoche is for the whimsical child in everyone. We have curated an abundant selection of ethical gifts that embody beauty, spirit & wonder.
Our open-ended ranges express an innate reverence for children and the natural environment.
We offer a discerning choice of natural products for young and old that nourish the whole being, nurture creativity and ignite the imagination.
We are dedicated to the provision of eco friendly merchandise made from safe, non-toxic, natural materials that have minimal impact on the environment and support sustainability.
Epoche was inspired by the wisdom of Rudolf Steiner and his profound impulses for Waldorf education.
Our bricks & mortar Steiner-inspired store has been operating for thirteen years in Kallista, in the picturesque ‘hills’ of Melbourne.
Unique. Ethical. Heirloom. Waldorf.
Epoche is an enchanting Steiner-inspired gift store that specialises in:
* traditional, quality toys
* beautiful illustrated children's books
* anthroposophical and inspirational texts
* handmade Waldorf dolls and handcrafted gifts
* premium European art and craft supplies
* 100% wool and pure cotton clothing
* 100% pure beeswax candles
* fairtrade handcrafts and toys
* artisan made jewellery and natural fibre accessories
* ethical & natural personal care ranges
* wonderful, whimsical, unique gifts & homewares
Come and visit our beautiful epoche shop front in Kallista, Victoria, Australia - always so many new exquisite treasures to behold!
Blessings to our wonderful customers and your families. May the light continue to shine brightly for each of you. We wish you a year of joy, love & compassion.
Enjoy the introspection of winter, keep snug and stay safe x
~ The healthy social life is found when in the mirror of each human soul the whole community finds its reflection, and when in the community the virtue of each one is living. ~