has recommenced 7 days per week trade from MONDAY 30th JANUARY, 2017
Come and see our beautiful shop front - double the size of our original shop - always so many new treasures to behold!
Blessings to our wonderful customers and your families. May the light continue to shine brightly for each of you. We wish you a year of joy, love & compassion.
Enjoy the golden days of summer and stay safe x
Welcome to epoche
Our delightful store is located in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, in Kallista, overlooking Sherbrooke Forest.
Epoche is for the child at heart in everyone and is filled with beauty, spirit and wonder.
Our exclusive range expresses an innate reverence for children and the natural environment. We offer a discerning choice of finest quality natural products that nourish the whole child/adult and nurture creativity.
We are dedicated to the provision of merchandise made from safe, non-toxic natural materials that have minimal impact on the environment and are ethically made.
Epoche is an enchanting Steiner-inspired gift store that specialises in:
- traditional, quality wooden & natural fibre toys - Gluckskafer, Grimms, Debresk, Nanchen, Moulin Roty, De Noest, Hjelms Forlag, Maileg, Evi Dolls, Egmont, Drei Blatter, Drewart, Kraul, Verneur, Lautenbach
- beautiful illustrated children's books
- anthroposophical and inspirational texts
- handmade Waldorf dolls and felted crafts & gifts
- premium European & USA art and craft supplies - Stockmar, Filana & Lyra
- 100% wool and cotton clothing and other locally crafted items
- original, handcrafted Australian made jewellery and other earthy creations
- pure 100% beeswax candles
- fairtrade handcrafts and toys
- Sophie Digard exquisite crocheted fine wool/linen scarves & necklaces
- Wilson & Frenchy baby wear range - Melbourne based - original, beautiful designs
- Weleda & Flora Remedia personal care range
- Quintessence gorgeous handmade soaps, made in the Dandenong Ranges
- 100% leather satchels, backpacks, wallets & journals
- wonderful, whimsical, unique gifts & homewares for adults as well
The healthy social life is found
when in the mirror of each human soul
the whole community finds its reflection,
and when in the community
the virtue of each one is living.