Blessings to our wonderful customers and your families. May the light continue to shine brightly for each of you in 2014. We wish you a year of joy, love & compassion.
Come and see our beautiful renovated shop front -so many new treasures to behold!
Enjoy the approaching days of Autumn and stay safe x
WE NOW TRADE 6 DAYS PER WEEK - TUESDAY TO SUNDAY!
Or shop online. Orders processed daily all year round and shipped Australia wide.
Welcome to epoche
Our delightful store is located in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, in Kallista, overlooking Sherbrooke Forest.
Epoche is for the child at heart in everyone and is filled with beauty, spirit and wonder.
Our exclusive range expresses an innate reverence for children and the natural environment. We offer a discerning choice of finest quality natural products that nourish the whole child and nurture creativity.
We are dedicated to the provision of merchandise made from safe, non-toxic natural materials that have minimal impact on the environment and are ethically made.
Epoche is an enchanting Steiner-inspired gift store that specialises in:
- traditional, quality wooden & natural fibre toys - Gluckskafer, Grimms, Debresk, Nanchen, Moulin Roty, De Noest, Hjelms Forlag, Maileg, Bajo, Evi Dolls, Egmont, Drei Blatter, French Bazaar
- beautiful illustrated children's books
- anthroposophical and inspirational texts
- handmade Waldorf dolls and felted gifts
- premium European art and craft supplies - Stockmar & Lyra
- 100% wool and cotton clothing - Button & Bean
- original, handcrafted Australian made jewellery - Spinifex, Nature's Art
- organic 100% beeswax candles - Bees in the Orchard
- fairtrade handcrafts and toys - Pebble, Little Sparrow, Papoose
- Sophie Digard exquisite crocheted fine wool/linen scarves & necklaces
- Wilson & Frenchy baby range
- Weleda personal care range
- gorgeous 100% leather satchels, backpacks, wallets & journals - Boheme
- wonderful, whimsical, unique gifts & homewares for adults as well- Redecker, Heaven in Earth, Micky & Stevie, Rare Rabbit, Vixen & Velvet
The healthy social life is found
when in the mirror of each human soul
the whole community finds its reflection,
and when in the community
the virtue of each one is living.