Spring has sprung!
PLEASE NOTE: Our Kallista store will be closed all day on SATURDAY 15th NOVEMBER as we will be offering a big stall at Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School's Fair (and taking half the shop with us!)
We would love you to visit us there and enjoy this very beautiful open day & fair. Come celebrate the Steiner curriculum in all its beauty - it is always a gorgeous day out for the whole family! 213 WONGA ROAD, WARRANWOOD.
For any urgent matters, please feel free to call Mirakye on 0418 101 783.
Blessings to our wonderful customers and your families. May the light continue to shine brightly for each of you. We wish you a year of joy, love & compassion.
Come and see our beautiful renovated shop front - double the size of our original shop - so many new treasures to behold!
Enjoy the magical days of Spring and stay safe x
WE NOW TRADE 6 DAYS PER WEEK - TUESDAY TO SUNDAY!
Or shop online. Orders processed daily all year round and shipped Australia wide.
Welcome to epoche
Our delightful store is located in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, in Kallista, overlooking Sherbrooke Forest.
Epoche is for the child at heart in everyone and is filled with beauty, spirit and wonder.
Our exclusive range expresses an innate reverence for children and the natural environment. We offer a discerning choice of finest quality natural products that nourish the whole child/adult and nurture creativity.
We are dedicated to the provision of merchandise made from safe, non-toxic natural materials that have minimal impact on the environment and are ethically made.
Epoche is an enchanting Steiner-inspired gift store that specialises in:
- traditional, quality wooden & natural fibre toys - Gluckskafer, Grimms, Debresk, Nanchen, Moulin Roty, De Noest, Hjelms Forlag, Maileg, Bajo, Evi Dolls, Egmont, Drei Blatter, French Bazaar
- beautiful illustrated children's books
- anthroposophical and inspirational texts
- handmade Waldorf dolls and felted gifts
- premium European art and craft supplies - Stockmar & Lyra
- 100% wool and cotton clothing - Button & Bean and other locally crafted items
- original, handcrafted Australian made jewellery and other earthy creations- Spinifex, Nature's Art & Woodfolk
- organic 100% beeswax candles - Bees in the Orchard
- fairtrade handcrafts and toys - Pebble, Little Sparrow, Papoose
- Sophie Digard exquisite crocheted fine wool/linen scarves & necklaces
- Wilson & Frenchy babywear range - Melbourne based - original, beautiful designs
- Weleda personal care range
- Quintessence gorgeous handmade soaps, made in the Dandenong Ranges
- 100% leather satchels, backpacks, wallets & journals - Boheme
- wonderful, whimsical, unique gifts & homewares for adults as well- Redecker, Heaven in Earth, Micky & Stevie, Rare Rabbit, Vixen & Velvet, Perfect Pieces, Have You Met Miss Jones
The healthy social life is found
when in the mirror of each human soul
the whole community finds its reflection,
and when in the community
the virtue of each one is living.